Please join us for our Summer Beach Baptism in Oceanside. Bible Fellowship Church will only have 1 church service on July 30th (9am service), so that we can all travel down to Oceanside for the Beach Baptism.
DATE: Sunday, July 30th, 2017
LOCATION: Oceanside Beach (Directions Below)
TIME: Arrive for fellowship between 1pm-2pm
BAPTISM CLASS: 2:00pm
BARBEQUE: 4:00pm (Hot Dogs and Chips will be provided)
WHAT TO BRING: Bring all of your beach gear. Drinks, snacks, sunburn protection, TOWEL, SWIM SUIT, beach chairs, dry clothing, parking money, etc.
* Ladies: no 2 piece suits for baptism
Driving Directions to Oceanside Beach from Hemet (Approximate driving time: 1 hour 45 minutes)
- Take Domenigone Parkway to the 215 freeway
- Turn LEFT to enter teh 215 freeway (SOUTH)
- The 215 becomes the 15 freeway in Temecula
- EXIT onto HIGHWAY 76 (WEST)
- Turn LEFT on North Coast Highway
- Turn RIGHT on Surfrider Way
- Turn RIGHT onto N. The Strand (one way street)
- You will come to the “end of the road”
- You may stop your vehicle long enough to unload your belongings
- We will be near the LAST LIFEGUARD STATION
- (After unloading belongings) Continue Driving – Turn RIGHT, there is a PARKING LOT at the top of BREAKWATER WAY (there is a fee to park)
WAYS YOU CAN HELP MAKE THE BAPTISM SPECIAL FOR EVERYONE:
- During the baptism, please remian behind the flag barriers in order to keep the viewing area clear.
- There should be no swimming or playing at the baptism site during the baptism. It is disrespectful to those being baptized and distracting to spectators.
- Please leave a testimony that can be seen… pick up your trash and lets leave the beach better than we found it.
- And above all, have a great afternoon!